I’m declaring this the official start of my 30-day blog challenge. I’ve debated a little about if I actually wanted to do this challenge but I decided I think it will be fun so I am just going to go for it. I am sure I will take little breaks here and there to talk about what’s happening. But, never the less, I plan on finishing all 30 days.
So, here we go.
I’m supposed to introduce myself. So, hi, I am Jess Downey. Former Chicagoan who now lives in Brooklyn. I’m also supposed to include a recent picture of myself, which I have. That's me over there on my first official night out in Brooklyn. My roommate is actually the other half of the picture.
And, now I have to list 15 interesting facts which was probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life (seriously, try it).
- I have never broken a single bone or had stitches (knock on wood).
- I have only flown twice in my entire life
- I am mildly obsessed with cheese. In my apartment it has it’s very own food group. I even eat melted cheese on a plate.
- I have been taller than my sister, who is two years older than me, since I was like three-years-old.
- I have received more speeding tickets in a short period of time than any one person should. I even had to take defensive driving.
- I have lived in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and New York.
- I will always have a soft spot for brat pack movies.
- I hate the summer. If I could live all year around in 40-50 degree weather I would.
- I am way too organized for my own good. My entire closet is organized according to sleeve size and then by the color of the rainbow.
- I love horror movies (like the blood and guts kind) and flicks about natural disasters
- I am deathly afraid of heights. I mean sometimes I don’t even like standing on a ladder. Though I really want to go sky diving.
- I am horrible at taking tests. I think it’s part of my out of the box thinking where I always think what if. Even if i know the answer I second guess myself.
- I am not naturally a brunette.
- I would choose walking over driving a car any day.
- I’m pretty awesome at building things and hanging things on walls.