I recently heard about a really awesome comedy show called Miss Abigail's Guide to Dating, Mating & Marriage that's going on in New York City. It sounds like it would be such a fun night out and I am incredibly bummed that I can't go.
Miss Abigail's Guide to Dating, Mating & Marriage is the story of Miss Abigail, the most popular relationship expert to the stars. It tells the tales of Miss Abigail and her sexy sidekick Paco, as they travel the world teaching her outrageously funny "how-to's" on dating, mating and marriage. The show stars Eve Plumb, aka "Jan" from The Brady Bunch and is produced by award-winning Broadway and Off-Broadway Producer Ken Davenport.
The good news is that even though I can't go, one lucky reader can score two tickets to the show.
Here's how you can win:
- The contest is open to anyone and everyone as long as you are (or will be) in New York City. That is the only place where the show is currently playing. It doesn't matter if you're travelling there or live there, as long as you're there
- Leave me a comment here (or via Twitter or Facebook) by midnight (CST) on Monday October 11 telling me why I should pick you to see the show.
- Then, I will pick a winner randomly.
- I will announce the winner here, on my blog (as well as on Twitter and Facebook), on Tuesday October 12.
- You won't score extra points for offering to fly me to New York City to see the show with you; though it doesn't hurt. And it would be really great if you sent me a message afterwards telling me how much fun you had.
See, sounds pretty simple. And don't fret if you aren't picked as a winner. You can also nab tickets for a special discounted rate of $45 if you put in the code DATING. Check out the website for more information on the show or to buy tickets.