I’ve never lived with a guy but I assume someday I will. Unless, of course, we are one of those couples who have separate apartments. Though, sometimes I kind of think I’m OK with that. I mean I wouldn’t want to live separately but I don’t see the harm in having a place to go to every once in a while
But, honestly, that whole living together thing kind of freaks me out because there are certain things I just don’t think other people need to see me do.
- I like to color my hair in my underwear while listening to the adult alternative music channel.
- Sometimes I sit on the couch and watch the same movie over and over and it’s never a good movie but something lame and cheesy. I also don’t want to be interrupted during this time (see how that other place could come in handy).
- I eat melted cheese on a plate. Literally just melted cheese on a plate. (try it, I promise you’ll like it)
- When I am sick I don’t always shower. So I end up wearing the same clothes for three days, they’re likely to have chicken soup on them. And I end up with greasy hair that’s matted on one side and a crazy nest on the other. (there’s also usually crumbs in the bed and even I hate that)
- Sometimes Justin Bieber pops up on Spotify or Pandora and I don't change it.
- I eat peanut butter out of the jar and almost always lick the knife after I spread it on toast.
Seriously, what dude is going to want to have sex with me after that? I mean, I kind of think if a dude really loves me he will accept me and all of the above. After all, I will accept him and all of his craziness too. But still, there’s a little part of me that wonders how this will all go down some day.